2022 Pool Rules PDF
2022 Facility Use Agreement PDF
2022 Pool Waiver PDF
2022 Pool Rules Online Form
2022 Facility Use Agreement Online Form
2022 Pool Waiver Online Form
THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
Pool opens the Friday of Memorial Day weekend and closes Labor Day weekend. (Unless by a City directive or decision of the Board of Directors prohibits such pool from opening)
2. No Diving allowed.
3. The District pool is private for the use and enjoyment of District residents. Homeowners are allowed (4) guests and must accompany them at all times.
4. Owners and/or residents (“Owners”) are responsible for ensuring that their guests and/or tenants are aware of and follow the rules at all times. Owner must be current on all District obligations for him/her or resident tenant to be allowed use of the pool or other facilities.
5. All pool furniture must remain inside the pool area and umbrellas closed before leaving.
6. Pool gates must be kept closed and locked. Each Owner is responsible for their pool credential; it should not be loaned to or shared with non-Owners at any time.
7. A supervising adult MUST accompany all children 17 years of age and under and be within the pool enclosures at ALL times. This is for the safety of the child. Adult must have ID to show residency, and proof may be requested from law enforcement, board members, or management representative at any time. Failure to show proof may result in removal from pool, and or pool closure.
8. Within the pool enclosures, as a courtesy to others and for your own safety, please observe:
a) No animals are allowed in the pool area at any time unless provided by law. The Department of Health has authority to close a pool if it is reported that a pet has been allowed in the pool or within the pool enclosure.
b) No smoking, e-cigs/vapes, chewing tobacco, marijuana or alcohol is allowed in the pool area.
c) No food or drink is allowed in the pool area. Food and drink is allowed at the Clubhouse.
d) ABSOLUTELY NO glass of any kind allowed in the pool area.
e) Bicycles, tricycles, skateboards, rollerblades and similar play equipment are not allowed in or around the pool area.
f) No dangerous or boisterous play, roughhousing, fighting, swearing, abusive language, running, diving or other disruptive behavior at any time.
g) No rafts, kayaks or large flotation devices allowed in pool.
h) No street clothes or cutoffs allowed in the pool. Appropriate swimming attire is required at all times. No nude bathing.
i) All safety equipment in the pool area is strictly for life safety and for EMERGENCY USE ONLY.
9. Radio volume must be low enough not to disturb nearby residents or other pool users. Headphones are encouraged.
10. Violations of the Rules should be reported to the management company.
11. In the event of a medical or safety emergency, call 911
12. A management representative, police officer, or current Board Member can require you to leave the pool pending further resolution. Proof of residency may be requested and must be produced.